June 25 & 26, 2021 from 9am – 3pm both days
To view address of sale, visit this link ONE day prior to the sale date
This is an exceptional Estate Sale in central Gilbert with modern, high-quality furnishings and decor, with a solid mix of vintage small items. Boxes and boxes of stored items from 20+ years in one house. Our 2-day sale format is full price on Friday and 50% off most items on Saturday.
* 4 Adult and Childrens’ Bicycles
* High-quality, Modern, Spotless Furniture
* Noritake China, Boxed Silverware Set
* Farmhouse Style Mid-Size Hutch
* Metal Patio Table/Chairs
* CharBroil Large Propane Grill
* Kids’ Golf Clubs
* Farmhouse Style Decor
* Theater Room Decor
* Sleeper Sofa/Loveseat
* Diamond Cut Metal Bunk Bed/Dressers
* Tons of Nike/Brand Name Basketball Shoes
* Toys, Children’s Books, Games, Puzzles
* Craft Room Storage Cabinets, Shelves, Drawer Units
* Paper Crafting Supplies Galore
* Foos Ball Table
* Tony Redman Artwork
* Kitchenware/Stone Bakeware
* Computer Hutch
* Electric Lawn Mower
* Iron Fire Pit Ring
* 20 Years of Boys Clothing: Infant thru Teen
* Patio Bistro Table
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.