September 24 & 25, 2021 from 9am – 2pm both days.
To view address of sale, visit this link ONE day prior to the sale date
This is a 2-day Estate Sale at a private home in Queen Creek. Friday 9-2 is full price day for shoppers that don’t want to miss the best items, and Saturday 9-2 is 50% off most items for the bargain hunters. The owners of this home enjoyed their outdoor space with lots of items, and a woodworker took advantage of the garage.
Featured items include:
* Shopsmith Power Tools
* Delta Power Tools
* Compressor, Hand Power Tools, Hardware, Hand-Held Tools
* Dimensional Lumber
* Outdoor Table/Chairs, Chairs/Cushions, Metal Gazebo, Yard Art/Decor
* Beautiful Ceramic Chess Set/Board Table
* Antique Hutch/Drop-Front Desk Combo
* Antique Hand-Crank Turntable
* High-Top Bistro Table/Chairs with Drop Leaves
* Stained Glass Pieces
* Cedar Chests
* Wing-Back and Accent Chairs
* Dining Table/Leather Chairs
* Iron Bed/Mattress Set
* Kitchenware, Dinnerware, Bakeware, Cookware
* Electric Fireplace
* Office Furniture/Equipment/Supplies
* Boxes and Boxes of Smalls Yet to Be Discovered!!!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.