November 5 & 6, 2021 from 9am – 2pm both days
The address for this sale is: 1017 S Gilbert Rd, #111, Mesa AZ
The Mesa Estate Sale Outlet is a place where our clients can sell their household goods when their HOA doesn’t allow sales in their neighborhood. It also gives clients with smaller lots a place to consign their goods for sale. As a result, we have a huge diversity of inventory, and new inventory every week. The Mesa Estate Sale Outlet works just a an Estate Sale: open Friday 9-2 is full-price day for shoppers who want to guarantee they get the items they want most, and Saturday 9-2 is 50% off day for bargain hunters of all kinds!
Staring the first weekend in November, we will be offering Holiday themed sales through Thanksgiving. We will be collecting all the best holiday decor, Xmas trees, ornaments, outdoor decor for every home style. We will also be offering gifting items: New-in-the-box items, toys, Lladro, Hummels, Hallmark, sports collectibles, jewelry, flat screen TVs, electronics, higher-end gift items, etc., at our Estate Sale prices. We plan to make this a shopping destination for Gift-Givers and Holiday Decorators.
We will have this type of sale for three weekends before Black Friday — November 5 & 6, 12 & 13, and 19 & 20. This will give you a chance to pre-shop for Real Bargains before resorting to the mobs on Black Friday. Don’t miss a single weekend — we will have new stuff every week and will post photos each week so you can target the items you need the most!
We will be adding new photos constantly as inventory arrives, so check back often to see what’s new!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.