July 8 & 9, 2022 from 9am – 2pm both days
To view address of sale, visit this link ONE day prior to the sale date
This is a 2-day Estate Sale at a private home in Chandler. Friday will be full price, and Saturday will be 50% most items. With so many fabulous items, here is a list of some of the Featured Items:
* Outdoor Patio Table/Chairs
* Sun Lounger Chair
* Dimensional Wood, Plywood, Pieces
* Woodworking Tools
* Utility Sink
* Propane Grill
* 4x Barstools
* Bugs Bunny Cookie Jar
* 2x Kitchenaid Mixers
* Dining Table/Chairs
* White 2-Door Fridge, Freezer on Top
* Cat Trees, Toys, Beds, Kennels
* Large Dog Kennel
* Antique Oil Lamps
* Bose TV Sound System/Speakers
* Dutch Ovens x2
* Antique Wood Rocker
* Modern Leather Rocker w/Ottoman
* Handcrafted Wood Slab Accent Table
* Plastic Shoe Storage Bins
* Area Rugs
* Bedding, Pillows, Mattress Toppers/Covers, Quilt Sets
* Oak Washstand
* Oak 2-Drawer File Cabinet, Walnut Finish
* Sony Handycam
* Canon AE-1 Camera
* Groovy 70’s Vintage Sectional Sofa/Ottoman
* 40’s/50’s Kitchen Cabinet
* Recliners x4
* Flat Screen TVs
* Yard Tools, Equipment
* Antique Trunks x3
* Vintage Brass Bed
* Nordic Trac Pro Exercise Machine
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.