September 9 & 10, 2022 from 9am – 2pm both days
To view address of sale, visit this link ONE day prior to the sale date
This will be a 2-day sale with Friday being full-price (as marked) and Saturday at 50% off most items. We will not pre-sell from this location, and we do not provide advance pricing or additional details about specific items. Please join us on the sale dates to see everything for yourself.
This house has a huge amount of stuff — not a lot of furniture, but some nice and some amazing pieces. Mostly, it is full of small items much of which is currently packed into boxes. There is just stuff everywhere. Here’s what we know so far:
* 30’s or 40’s Enamel Cast Iron Stove — Blue
* Old Wood Burning Stove
* Antique Kitchen Baking Cabinet
* Antique Pie Hutch
* Dining Table/Chairs
* Vintage Ephemera
* Antique Toys, Games
* 50’s Metal Patio Furniture
* Saddle, Horse Tack
* Old Wood Boxes with Advertising/Logos
* Old Gas Cans
* Vintage White Birdcage/Floor Stand
* Old Bull Durham Advertisement – Framed
* Antique Lanterns
* Vintage Dial Radio
* Cowboy Hats
* Tires for Recreational Vehicle
* Spode, Franciscan and Pfaltzgraf Dinnerware
* GE Front Load Dryer
* Large Grinding Wheel
* Large Metal Hanging Plant Stand
* Metal Truck Bed Storage Box
* Large Sentinel Gun Safe
* 5th Wheel Hitch
* Oil Lamp with Scottie Dogs on it
* Mid-Century Chandelier
* And Who Knows What Else — Watch for Updates on What Comes Out of the Shed, Boxes and Closets!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.