September 24, & 25, 2021 from 9am – 2pm both days
To view address of sale, visit this link ONE day prior to the sale date
Boyds AZ Estate Sale Outlet is a storefront where we host estate sales for our clients who cannot have an estate sale at their home. We bring inventory into our storefront and run a traditional estate sale: 2 days, Friday and Saturday, with 50% off on Saturday. We accept consignment for smaller collections or just a few pieces, and we also bring in the entire contents of a house when the HOA doesn’t allow an on-site sale.
This week we are featuring the following items:
* Halloween Themed Decor, Costumes, Outdoor/Indoor, Lights, Yard Art
* Pottery, Talaverde Pots, Yard Art
* Hummels, Lladro, Clown Collection
* Southwestern Decor/Art/Figures
* Jewelry: Gold, Silver, Watches, Turquoise, Gems
* Costume Jewelry: $2 Each, Hundreds of Pieces
* Small Oak Antique Desk
* Mahogany 3-drawer Antique Accent Table
* Rustic, Hand-Painted SW Sofa Table
* Rustic, Hand-Painted Corner Cabinet
* Small Shabby-Painted Curio Cabinet
* Tools, Garage Equipment, Hardware
* Early 1900’s Moore Cook Stove
* Convertible Billiards/Ping Pong Table
* Small Furniture: Benches, End Tables, Nightstands, Accent Pieces, Shelves, Curios
* Audio Electronics: Stereos, Speakers, Sound Systems, Turntables
* Camera Equipment: Nikon, Pentax, Lenses, Vintage, Antique, Flashes, Accessories, Video
* Purses: New, Vintage, Coach, Dooney Burke, Vera Bradley
* Computer Equipment: Hard Drives, Keyboards, Speakers, Tablets, Monitors
* Collector Cards: Basketball, Football, NASCAR, Baseball
* Military: Desert Storm, Civil War, Helmets, Antique
* Firearms: Rifles, Handgun, Prop Gun, Muzzleloader
* Much more coming — watch for more photos!
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash, approved checks and credit cards. 3% credit card convenience fee applies.
- All SALES are FINAL. We sell everything AS-IS, WHERE IS. It is the Buyers’ responsibility to inspect the merchandise prior to making a purchase. Any refunds for merchandise will be determined at the sole discretion of Boyds AZ.
- Transfer of Merchandise: The Buyer is responsible for possession of their merchandise and will be obligated to pay for their merchandise even in the event they fail to secure their purchase.
- Sales Tax: Buyer is responsible for paying the cost of the merchandise plus applicable City and State Taxes to the final purchase price, regardless of payment type. Sale tax rates are determined by combining City, County and State sales tax rates in the City where the sale is being held.
- Credit Card Payments: Any Buyer who pays with a credit card accepts the merchandise AS-IS and agrees to not dispute credit card charges or request chargebacks with the buyers’ credit card company and agrees to additionally pay a 3% convenience fee for using a credit or debit card.
- Tax Exempt Dealers: To be tax exempt, you must bring with you a copy of your ARIZONA RESALE LICENSE for us to keep on file.
- NOTE: We are obligated to collect City and States Sales Tax on all vehicles unless you are a registered automobile dealer and bring in a completed AZ Form 5000.
- Boyds Auctions AZ is not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- CONDITION OF GOODS: All damages seen at time of listing have been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear may not have been called. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine overall condition before purchasing an item.